I love to bless people!! Love it! I love to see the reaction of blessing others, especially when it’s done in secret and no one has a clue that it was me. (As it should be done secretly; “don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing”.) It makes me feel good.
Not to brag on myself, but here are some of the things that I do, that you may like to try:
- While going thru the drive thru at McDonalds, if I have the extra money, I pay for the person behind me. I ask the cashier to tell them that their ticket has been taken care of and to have a blessed day.
- If I’m at the store and the person behind me has a few things, I say “go ahead and ring them up with mine” and tell the person that I just felt like blessing them.
- Sometimes, people just need you to ask how they are doing, and MEAN IT. Take the time to stop, look them in the eye, and ask how they are. Others like to know that they are being taken seriously and that they are being listened to.
- Simply holding the door for someone can mean all the difference in the world.
- Ask someone if they need help with anything. Whether it be at home, at the store, etc.
There are several ways to be a blessings to someone and it doesn’t always have to be financial.
You never know what these little things can mean to someone. They could be having a horrible day and you just might be what they need to lift them up! It could also start a chain reaction of niceness to others. It could become an epidemic! Bless out ya’ll!!