I’m sure that many of you out there has made it before, but it’s new to me. I don’t even know the name of it. I just know that it will make you go “nom, nom, nom!”
So here goes! You will need a box of Devils Food Cake. A can of sweetened condensed milk. A jar of caramel ice cream topping. A container of whipped cream.
* You need to make a Devils Food Cake, follow directions on the box.
* As soon as it comes out of the oven, poke lots and lots of holes in it.
* Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the top for it to sink in and soak it up.
* Pour the caramel on top so the it can sink in as well.
* Put in the refrigerator to cool.
* As soon as it is cool enough, top with whipped cream and there ya go!!!
Easy as cake… no pun intended. LOL Simple, easy, gooey, and oh so good! 🙂